Media Share News of Harvard Investments Seven Recent Promotions/Hires Due to Firm’s Growth
(Scottsdale, Ariz.) July, 2022 – Harvard Investments, a real estate investment and development company based in Scottsdale, Ariz., announced the recent promotion of Tim Brislin from Vice President to Senior Vice President, along with five additional promotions and one new hire in response to the firm’s rapid expansion.
With more than 40 years engaged in community and property development throughout the Southwest, Harvard has grown across five states in six asset classes including the launch of its single-family rental community brand FirstStreet™.
Local media outlets have shared the news including:
Real Estate Daily News: https://realestatedaily-news.com/tim-brislin-named-senior-vice-president-of-harvard-investments-with-six-additional-promotions-hires-due-to-firms-growth/
Scottsdale News: https://yourvalley.net/stories/tim-brislin-named-senior-vice-president-of-harvard-investments-with-five-additional-promotions-and,308071
AZ Builder’s Exchange: https://azbex.com/people-on-the-move/industry-professionals-06-21-22/
Additional promotions and a new hire at Harvard Investments include:
- Previously Harvard’s Land Acquisition Manager, Christian Passalacqua has been named Entitlement & Development Manager.
- Bryon Jones has been promoted from Senior Accountant to Division Controller for Harvard Communities.
- Cayley McLean has been hired as Harvard’s Financial Analyst/Land Acquisition Manager to provide high-level financial analysis for Harvard Communities including the new Estrella development.
- David Sansevere has been promoted from Senior Project Accountant to Accounting Manager for Harvard FirstStreet.
- John Horton has advanced from Development Associate/Analyst to his new role of Development Manager for Harvard FirstStreet.
- Twelve-year Harvard team member Rhonda Wells has been elevated from Executive Assistant to Office Manager.