MARBLE FALLS, TX
Located in charming Marble Falls, Texas this 240-acre master-planned community is west of Austin at the entrance to the renowned Texas Hill Country. Gregg Ranch is anticipated to be home to approximately 700 single-family and 250 multi-family residences. A central community area with an outdoor pool, ramada, barbecue area, shaded play area and bocce ball and horseshoe pits are planned. Gregg Ranch outdoor amenities will also include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails throughout the community and a dog park. The community is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highways 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and the famed Texas Lake and Hill Country.
- 700 home sites
- Single-family and multi-family
- Amenity center with pool and dog park
- 5 .5 miles of jogging and biking trails
- A short drive to Lake Marble Falls and Lake LBJ
- Less than a mile to new Baylor Scott & White Hospital and Clinic