On 3,600 acres of a former working ranch in Northern Arizona high country lie some of the state’s most beautiful landscapes. This is the setting for Talking Rock. Harvard’s master plan for Talking Rock took full advantage of the area’s rolling hills, dramatic boulder formations, canyons and clear skies. Talking Rock was named the Master Planned Community of the year by The Pacific Coast Builders Conference. Talking Rock is named for the ancient Native American petroglyphs on the property. Planning complemented the area’s heritage with an architectural style that reflects the historical tradition of the Arizona ranch homestead.
Talking Rock has over 1,600 custom homesites from one-half to five acres in size, a private Jay Morrish championship golf course, clubhouse, swimming, tennis and fitness facilities and 30 miles of walking and jogging trails which wind through this rustic paradise. The project has met with enormous success and acceptance from the marketplace making it one of the most successful northern Arizona second home communities.
- 3,600 acres on an old working ranch
- 1,600 homesites from on-half to five acres in size
- Jay Morrish designed championship golf course
- Consistently rated among best golf courses in Arizona
- Clubhouse, dining, swimming, fitness and 30 miles of walking trails
- Consistently ranked one of the best places to retire in Arizona
- Master Planned Community of the year awarded by The Pacific Coast Builders Conference
15075 N. Talking Rock Ranch Road, Prescott, AZ 86305