Located near charming Marble Falls, Texas this 240-acre master-planned community includes both single and multi-family residential components, as well as outdoor parks and greenbelts. Gregg Ranch consists of 700 single-family residential homes and 550 multi-family units. Outdoor amenities include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails winding through the community as well as an amenity center with a pool, BBQ area and dog park. The community is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highways 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake LBJ.
- 700 home sites
- Single-family and multi-family
- Amenity center with pool and dog park
- 5 .5 miles of jogging and biking trails
- A short drive to Lake LBJ
- Less than a mile to new Baylor Scott & White Hospital and Clinic