Craig L. Krumwiede
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
President and CEO since 1994, Craig leads the company’s investment and development activities and sets its strategic direction. Prior to joining Harvard Investments, Craig was a tax specialist with Deloitte & Touche. He is passionate about community real estate and development and his charitable endeavors. Craig is a Governor of the Urban Land Institute (ULI); heads the organization’s New Annual Fund for Arizona and serves on the executive committee of the Arizona District Council. He is very involved with his alma mater, Arizona State University, where he is on the W.P. Carey School of Business Dean’s Council and on the Real Estate Advisory Board. He is a founding member of Social Venture Partners Arizona, which helps grow innovative nonprofit organizations.
In his spare time, he is cycling on his road bike or speeding on the water in his boat.
AFFILIATIONS AND RECOGNITION
- Governor of Urban Land Institute
- ULI Arizona District Council, Executive Committee
- ULI New Annual Fund for Arizona, Community Development Council
- Dean’s Council of 100 for the W.P. Carey College of Business at ASU
- Director, ASU Real Estate Council
- Social Venture Partners Arizona – Founding Member
- Phoenix Zoo, Board of Trustees
- Arizona State University, Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Arizona State University, Juris Doctor